The HAPO Community Credit Union Personalized Debit Card
HAPO Community Credit Union Personalized Debit Cards are available to current members with an open checking account. If you are a current member your account must be in good standing. Your HAPO Personalized Debit Card will work and function like a regular debit card and will be accepted wherever VISA debit cards are accepted. HAPO Community Credit Union reserves the right in its sole discretion, to reject any submitted picture. Examples of photographs which will be rejected include, but are not limited to, images that include or depict:
- Trademarks, logos, slogans, company names, copyrighted material or brands of any third party (including abbreviations, acronyms, logos or related symbols)
- Professional photographs or artwork belonging to someone else, unless you have permission from the owner/creator
- Advertising, promotional material, branded products, proprietary material, or competitive marketing
- Celebrities, actors, musicians, cartoons, public figures, politicians, professional sports teams, or professional athletes
- Phone numbers, addresses, URL addresses, account numbers or Personal Identification Numbers (PINS)
- Images HAPO deems provocative, sexual, violent, political, or otherwise offensive
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Profanity or obscenities
- Alcohol, tobacco, firearms
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Culturally insensitive images
- Images which display the opinions or beliefs of extreme political, religious, or socially unacceptable groups, (e.g. gangs, supremacy, etc.)
- Images that may interfere with the security features of the card
- Any image HAPO deems unacceptable to be associated with HAPO Community Credit Union
By applying for a HAPO Personalized Debit Card, you give HAPO Community Credit Union permission to use the photograph on the card and agree to indemnify and hold HAPO Community Credit Union harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability or costs incurred by or asserted against HAPO Community Credit Union caused directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph.
YOU SHOULD KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Click Here to View the Full Term and Conditions
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions
By clicking “I Accept”, am agreeing to the full Terms and Conditions.